Building automation is part of what we do at OPI Tech Managed Technology Services. Building Automation, also known as energy management and/or direct digital controls, is done in order to save your business energy and money. These are only a couple of the advantages to building automation.
The advantages to building automation
- Saving Energy by controlling your lights, heating and air-conditioning (HVAC) with
schedules and occupancy sensors.
- Knowing when there is a problem with your mechanical equipment enables you to be
proactive and avoid emergency service calls.
- Being able to control multiple buildings and or sites from one central point.
- Monitor critical temperature sensors & other environmental or power sensors in
real time and alarms can be set as soon as the alarm limit is breached.
- Alarms can be sent vis analog calls with recorded messages, text messages, and email.
• Server Room & Critical Temperature Alarming
• Cellular Monitoring & Alarming for Remote Sites
• Tridium Niagara® HMI Programming and Graphics
• BACnet® & LONWORKS® Direct Digital Control systems
• Automatic Temperature Controls Installations & Wiring
Do you need to automation to save your business energy and money? Contact us today at 484-639-6400 or by submitting the online form.